2010 Nov 19 - Genesis 40 - Brenda
Morning Everyone again!
I am so happy today as it's my first time to join the QT station in Mei foo, brothers and sisters coming from different sectors to encourage each other and sing songs and even pray together. Today I prayed with the sister called ah Ying from Tin Shui Wai sector. Amazing!
Today we all read Genesis 40 about Joseph's life, he had many gift that God's given him and one of which was that he could interpret the dreams,however, he was in prison for two years because he was forgotten by the chief cup bearer. Our question is that if there's any area in our life like Joseph, who's been waiting for two years for God's answer and nothing has happened, even he had done nothing to deserve being put in a dungeon(prison).
In my past 13 years of Xian life, in every single aspect - dating, health, ministry, family, career..... I think I wouldn't have all the answers from God, and all are unseen factors and what drive me to move forward perhaps is to preserve, this is might be one of the gift that God gave me is to preserve. Hebrew 11:1 to have faith to work out what's said in the bible with lots of unseen factors and uncertainties and it is all what faith is about. Joseph's life is very attractive to me and he's my role model as how to live our life to the full in every circumstances.
Last night I had a good time with Joey in Elizabeth's home, a friend who live in Ma Wan, used to be our sister many years ago, left the church in Vancouver during the storm, now considering coming back to church and restore her faith in Christ, we really need lots of prayer as well as we really need to live our life as Christ like example.
Love you all and have a great weekend!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言