Proverbs 23:22
Listen to your father who gave you life,and do not despise your mother when she is old.
Listen to your father who gave you life,and do not despise your mother when she is old.
箴言 23:22 你要聽從生你的父親.你母親老了、也不可藐視他。
Morning Everyone!!!
Happy thanksgiving day everyone!!! Today is thanksgiving day and I just feel grateful and thankful to God who has given me such warm family, physically and spiritually. Grateful to have such warm house church last night and I felt so encouraged and inspired by the sharings and I felt so touching and moved.
Today's verse reminds me of my father, as I am going to Guangzhou to see him today and I really really miss him alot since I haven't seen him for long long time. I am so looking forward to seeing him. I've respected my dad since I was a little girl as he's my role model and he's the one I've looked up to. Especially today is thanksgiving and I just wish to thank my dad who gave my life on earth and I also thank my father in heaven who gave my life in eternity!!!
I need to go now and wish you all have a thankful and grateful heart!!!
Love you all!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言