“And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” - Colossians 3:17
歌 羅 西 書 3:17
無 論 做 甚 麼 , 或 說 話 或 行 事 , 都 要 奉 主 耶 穌 的 名 , 藉 著 他 感 謝 父 神 。
Morning Everyone!!!
I am in Guangzhou now visiting my dad. Thank God that I had a great time with Dad last night as we went out for dinner, when Dad saw me he just couldn't stop smiling as he's so happy, same as me. He also shared a lot of his things in the past and we have a very good bonding to each other.
Today is the 2nd day of thanksgiving day and by looking at today's verse it reminds me again "WWJD"(what would Jesus do) as it was running in my old BT and everyone of us had a bracelet Printed"WWJD" worn on our wrist reminding us always the words "what would Jesus do", it went so well as it helped us to resolve a lots of bad attitude towards each other.
Whatever I do, whether in word or deed, I would think about what would Jesus do first. and give thanks to him. Wish everyone of you have a great day with grateful heart!!!
Love you all!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言