Morning everyone!
Thanks Klara for your early message and yes you are right even our earthly father can do everything for his lovely daughter, we should be more grateful for what our heavenly father did for us.
Today I was grateful to be able to join the QT corner in Meifoo, then afterwards I went to Hang and Stella's home to be their hairdresser again, you will see their new style on sunday.
We were reading Gen 43 today learning what's sacrificial heart and generous heart from Jocab, as to me, I've been thinking I am the most generous person among my friends. However when I think twice, I did realize that I did count for whatever I've been giving generously I was expecting something back. As it is really a heart issue, whenever I am thinking of how much effort I've done towards God's kingdom sometimes I would think if it is worth? to the one I love, it's worthwhile, but whatever to the one I don't know or I hate?
I am reminded again that God's standard is very high and I really need to focus on Jesus's heart, as he never expect anything back even he died for us, he just wants us to be changed and be like him....
Wish everyone of us can immitate his life example and have a sacrificial heart to all!
Love
Brenda
Dear Brenda,
回覆刪除謝謝妳的信念,欣賞妳常以同神的關係去激勵身邊的弟兄姊妹。
「值唔值得?」這個問題很值得反思,
回望當有計較的時候,亦都是最掙扎的時候。
人不能在神面前買下或交換任何東西,因為罪而令我不配擁有,反而祂以重價將我贖回,時常想,「值唔值得」這個問題只有神才有資格問。所以,有時候需要反省一下我自己,當過度計較別人時,是否同時也越來越當自己是神,而越來越不是似神呢?學習耶穌的謙卑真係唯一出路。
Thank a lot~
仁兄