Romans 15:4
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.
羅馬書 15:4 從前所寫的聖經、都是為教訓我們寫的、叫我們因聖經所生的忍耐和安慰、可以得著盼望。
Morning everyone!
I had a great time last night and this morning with Rita as she came over staying at my home overnight and had a morning prayer today. We had a good talk last night about our past life, how we went through all the struggles and Rita and I have lots of things in common as both of us have lots of desires, and most of them are worldly desires, in my past 10 years I was learning how to turn these worldly desire into Godly desires and God allows me to go through lots of sufferings and from it I've learnt how to be perseverance through endurance and through the encouragement of the scriptures which leads us a living hope, as what bible says.
We have also come up with the final conclusion that a wise men should surrender in God's plan.
Last not the least please pray for Eric and Cat as they are at the same pace now, Cat should have talked to her mom last night will update you guys the news! Please continue praying for their faith in God and continue the last two chapters of studies.
Love
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言