2010年12月17日 星期五

2010 Dec 17 - Genesis 44 - Brenda


Dear All,
Thanks God I was able to make it to QT station at Mei foo today even though it's chilly this morning and I really really didn't want to leave my bed but had decided to make a difference in such freezing morning.  Was quite tired as got home last night almost 1am after long long studying with Cat (discipleship) last night but very very excited as witnessing how eager she's to enter the door of kingdom.
Thanks ah Yan initiated us to think about Judah's life in Gen 44 how selfish he was as the selfishness been with him for his whole life but he had decided to changed to be sacrificial towards Joseph even though he used to betray Joseph but he decided to have a one time radical change.
The question was what kind of character we have been bordering us until now and how would we respond to it, do we like to imitate Judah's life to decide to make a big difference in life, to repent from our sin or change whatever character that's been bordering us.

To me, I am not a very organizing person, not a detail-minded person.  However God really humbled me in my Xian life as I've been living in different household in most of my Xian life and since I am not the person who love to be tidy and neat and organizing, it actually affect the relationship between me and my roomie. I know it is something that goes with me in my life and it really borders me a lot. God's reminder to me that I really need to change to love other people more and care for them more so that I would pay extra attention to walk extra miles to do something I don't really like to do but for the sake of loving God and other people more I should be more considerate and start to do something that I unlikely would do to please God.
Please guys watch my life and hold me in accountability.
Love you
Brenda
Special prayer request..  Pls pray for Cat and Eric as both of them finished discipleship study and Eric will go on with Church study tomorrow and Cat on Sunday, Pls pray for their heart of wanting to be with the body of the Christ and live a sacrificial life!

沒有留言:

張貼留言