2010年12月22日 星期三

2010 Dec 22 - Hebrews 13 - Brenda


Hebrews 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
希伯來書  13:8 耶穌基督、昨日今日一直到永遠是一樣的。
Good afternoon again!
This morning was great and we went to the Mawan old village to have QT and prayer time with Shelley(my roomie), Angie(great sister from South Africa), Joel (friend lives in Mawan) and we had great time singing and praying there.  I just found out it's stunning little old village there and we had such nice view while praying, I must bring you guys there next time if you come to Mawan. The scripture is really touching me as while I was praying to God everyday I would / must remember God is the same yesterday and today and forever, even we might not be the same but he's always there for us.
Wish all of you have a wonderful day today with family and love them deeply and I am going to have dinner with my beloved dad in Yautong!
Will continue pray for Cat for tomorrow and she's still sending us her daily conviction and it really amazes me. Also must not forget about Eric and hope he's getting close to the door of kingdom this month.
See you guys tomorrow!!!
Love
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言