28 And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant.
撒母耳記下 7:28 主耶和華阿、惟有你是 神.你的話是真實的、你也應許將這福氣賜給僕人。
Morning everyone!!!
2 days more 2011 is right here,when I look at 2010 I just need to be very thankful and grateful as the scripture says God's words are true and he would bless us abundantly. This morning I had a very good QT time with Anita at the Tsing Yi harbour and I am so grateful I have such great sister who's also my spiritual partner meeting with me 7am weekly anywhere to praize God together!
I am also seeing the spiritual growth of the bible sisters and pair-up and I just need to be thankful to God. Even the baby Cat and Eric they have lots of fire to stir up the spirit! They are bringing friends to the church and Cat even initiate to join the study, great Gal!!!
I am also leaving HK next Monday and I am going to miss you so much, wish all of us would stay close to God at all these celebration periods and holidays.
Love you!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言