12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
13 By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his Spirit.
約翰一書 4:12 從來沒有人見過 神.我們若彼此相愛、 神就住在我們裡面、愛他的心在我們裡面得以完全了. 4:13 神將他的靈賜給我們、從此就知道我們是住在他裡面、他也住在我們裡面。
Morning dear all,
I am counting down now and no more than 5 days I am leaving Hong Kong. And I know I am going to miss you guys a lot but I believe I will be at the QT corner and hope we have still have conviction exchange and inspiration from time to time.
This scripture really hits me as really no one has ever seen God but if we love each other and live our life as a disciple of the Christ people would know God and he exists in us. I am totally overwhelmed by the love of all Bt sisters and pair-up over the semester and how you guys making the most of the opportunity to serve God and people.
In PS 126
5 Those who sow with tears
will reap with songs of joy.
6 Those who go out weeping,
carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with them.
will reap with songs of joy.
6 Those who go out weeping,
carrying seed to sow,
will return with songs of joy,
carrying sheaves with them.
As those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy!!! Let's not forget to continue to carry seeds to sow and building up the relationship with God in 2011.
Love
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言