Dear all,
15-01-2011
Today is the last Saturday before the final semester begins. Read through Psalm 100 - 101 and the following scriptures catch my mind.
Psalm 101 A psalm of David
v 2 " I will be careful to lead a blameless life - when will you come to me?
I will walk in my house with blameless heart."
By taking reference to v8 and a little logical guess, I think David write this Psalm during he was a king and has the empire under control.
What is David chase for after he get the kingdom? What he weighted most?
Is it money? power? love from citizens?
Even with the greatest authority and possession, what David planned after getting the kingdom, is to transfer the Ark (約櫃) back to Jerusalem and build a Palace for God, (although God has another plans, so David did not do so).
King David would put God and a blameless heart at his first priority, longing for God's return. There should be a lot of work to be done when he first finish the interal war and get the kingdom, but David knows that what is most important, is to protect his heart.
The semester would start next week, and a lot of works, duties and things need to be handle, it is very reminding that the key job is to maintain a spirtual heart. Hope I can imitate David's example to do so. Aim for the blameless heart first, as Proverbs 4:23 said "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life."
A single life should be much more busy, I encourage you all to remember to guard your heart is the first and most important thing above all else, let's practice it together.
Cheers,
Andy
沒有留言:
張貼留言