Morning everyone,
When I saw A.I. says ' I'm grateful that I'm able to go to the house church' I was so touched as I missed the house church last night, I felt so bad and I thought I wish I were in HK with you guys.
Last night it's supposed there's a sister coming to my area to pick me up to the house church but I couldn't get hold on her yesterday, later I found out her dad is very sick and she had to go visiting her dad and she couldn't go to HC either. I then took bus, train, transit another train spending 1-1/2 hrs to get to HC but when I got there nobody were there, then I found out they have changed the place for house church. From the place I used to go to the new place took another 1-1/2 hrs, and there's no taxi around even if they have it would cost a fortune. I was really panic and didn't know what to do. Finally I took the same route back home but when I was going to get off of the bus, the driver didn't stop the bus even though I did press the bell and stood at the doorway. Until I shouted 'stop please' then he stopped the bus but then it's the next stop which is very far from my home. The area I live is not a very safe area especially by myself walking alone on the street, then I started to have my prayer walk and God really looked after me and I got home safely.
John 14:1-2 " 1 “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God[a]; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? "
My heart went troubled last night and wasn't in peace at night, but when I read the above verse and I hear a voice from God telling me to believe in God and Jesus also, as they have prepared me in much better place in the future and they have me in peace. He taught me to trust in him and prayed to him when my heart went troubled and luckily I had a very good prayer walk back home and he sent Angel to protect me along the way.
I am super grateful to be with the Hong Kong church, nothing comparing or complaining being here but just the fact that it's so easy for us to get with bros and sis in HK, and most important to the church, and the pubic transport in HK is fabulous, I have to say. However I appreciate there's lots of bros and sis they do have lots of perseverance and pay their effort and sacrifice their time to get with bros and sis here and even study the bible with friends.
Thanks for reading my sharing of my adventurous journey in Aussie!
Love and have a great day!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言