2011年2月17日 星期四

2011 Feb 17 - John 5 - Brenda


John 5:24 
24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.
約翰福音  5:24 我實實在在的告訴你們、那聽我話、又信差我來者的、就有永生、不至於定罪、是已經出死入生了。
Dear all! Good morning everyone!
I'm on my way to Guangzhou visiting my dad now as u haven't seen him for a long time!
Shelley told me the humidity is 98% today which u hate it so much. As I was already used to the Aussie weather but now its cold and humid. The world is getting sick and you can see H5n1 killed quite a few people in Hong Kong. What I really need to think of is our eternity,our future,the plan the God says to us in Jeremiah 29:11.
Let's just grab our simple conviction today to live a faithful life this year!
About Joey, I had a good time with her yesterday and we went to QM together,doctor advised her take another month resting. I asked her to write down the plan for this month and make good use of the time for QT and pray. We had a good praying time in central yesterday and we are now much bonded to each other. She initiated to have bible study with her and will seek more advice. Please pray for her heart to be humble to restore her relationship with God.
Love u all and see u on Sunday!
Brenda 

沒有留言:

張貼留言