2011年3月13日 星期日

2011 Mar 13 - Philippians 3:13-14 - Eric


Convictions on Sunday Morning Run 

Philippians 3:13-14
13 Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
13  弟兄們、我不是以為自己已經得著了.我只有一件事、就是忘記背後努力面前的、 14  向著標竿直跑、要得 神在基督耶穌裡從上面召我來得的獎賞。

Let's enjoy our fun together whoever comes tomorrow, 
and see if we could stay focus to finish this exercise.

A little practice of "straining toward what is ahead" by "forgetting what is behind" I'd say, 
and led me to think, 
Paul asked people not to dwell in past experience of faults or sadness, 
but to adjust their minds toward God's direction.
No matter what problems you've faced or are facing, 
you may one day know that the issue is just an instant of your life, which probably isn't that big deal. 
The soreness in our feet that accumulates progressively from the kowloon park starting point, 
hardly anything I'd tell myself.

See you there 7:30am drowsily, 
Eric

沒有留言:

張貼留言