"The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2
Dear BT,
Very inspired by all of you and your joyful and giving hearts to serve in our BT just like Brenda shared last night. The two sisters Sophia and Ching from Island Central were really encouraged, they could not stop telling me on Sunday what a great time they had at the dinner in Ma Wan. Thanks to Yvonne who gave all of her heart and physical strengh to help us know how to make the dumplings and the Chinese pizza. What an inspiration she is. I would like to try and find some time to see her on Sunday God willing.
The above scripture for me this week has really stood out in a big way. God is always God and He will never change. He will always be our refuge no matter what situation we find ourselves in. Let us be encouraged today to cast all our cares to Him and to delight in His presence. God is our no.1 and will satisfy us always. "As deer pants for water and only you can satisfy. " This is the God we serve. So lets take comfort in that today.
On another note Daniel and I are so encouraged to those who supported our engagement gathering on Saturday. It was a huge surprise to me :-) I am happy to be in this BT and my prayer is that God will show me how I can encourage you all. I am thinking of writing some specific prayer requests from you. Will ask you guys in person.
Have an awesome day.
Love Shelley
沒有留言:
張貼留言