Responding to God's love is such a gift because I realise that no one in this whole world can love us as much as GOD does.
Today's scripture that was on my heart is: Romans 8:39 "Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.'
Very encouraging scripture and good reminder for me to always see that I have no excuse to say that I can't receive God's love. If I make an effort to get close to God and go on personal retreats to renew my walk with him then it's easy for me to connect with God. But if I fill my heart with things of this world and look to other things to get my security in then I will find it harder to draw close to God. So I am always faced with a decision on how I will respond to His love. God is always there for us and his phone number is never engaged. Are we always free to speak to Him? Or is our phone line always busy?
How can we respond better to His love? What effort can we make to draw even closer to Him? We are without excuse because nothing can separate us from the love that God has prepared for us.
Love Shelley
沒有留言:
張貼留言