Matthew 22:37-39
37 And he said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Morning everyone!
Now I am ready to show you my song, from the hymn " Nearer still nearer".
37 And he said to him, You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Morning everyone!
Now I am ready to show you my song, from the hymn " Nearer still nearer".
寂寞中期待 誰能明白?
迷惘之中 看不清去來,
漆黑里只見 大浪衝來,
等待黎明 禱告中得懷,
等待黎明 禱告中得懷.
無奈又無奈 青春飛逝,
十載跟隨 人漸漸消失,
痛苦中掙扎 忍耐何時,
放下抱怨 面對拿勇氣,
放下抱怨 面對拿勇氣.
眾罪得赦免 寶血洗清
奉獻今生 救主我親近
祈求得力量 主你細聽,
無私的愛 鼓勵我信心,
無私的愛 鼓勵我信心
迷惘之中 看不清去來,
漆黑里只見 大浪衝來,
等待黎明 禱告中得懷,
等待黎明 禱告中得懷.
無奈又無奈 青春飛逝,
十載跟隨 人漸漸消失,
痛苦中掙扎 忍耐何時,
放下抱怨 面對拿勇氣,
放下抱怨 面對拿勇氣.
眾罪得赦免 寶血洗清
奉獻今生 救主我親近
祈求得力量 主你細聽,
無私的愛 鼓勵我信心,
無私的愛 鼓勵我信心
I really love my song as I wrote this to my dear God and it also reflects my Xian life for the past 13 years. I felt so moved while I was writing it and it really moved my heart to God and got me closer to God. Today I had QT with Anita at Tsing yi at 7am, thanks Anita for being my spiritual partner for the past two years and we both are so looking forward to the weekly appointment with God at 7am, anytime, any place.
Today's verse is our commandment from God, remember yesterday I shared about how's our response to God's love, here it goes, love God first with all our heart, soul and mind, then love our neighbour as ourselves. This commandment always reminds me and makes me ask myself the same question over and over again in the past 13 years, "do I love God, how? have I put enough effort into it? or I just pay minimum charges to respond to his love" then "do I love people around me, friend, Xian, non-Xian, people that I like? people that I don't feel comfortable be with? People that have the similar interests with me, or with totally different character and background?"
Wish all of you are also used to ask yourselves the similar questions, as to avoid a 'hardened' heart!
Love you all!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言