2010年11月23日 星期二

2010 Nov 23 - Hebrews 13 - Brenda

Hebrews 13:5
5 Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you.
希伯來書  13:5 你們存心不可貪愛錢財.要以自己所有的為足.因為主曾說、『我總不撇下你、也不丟棄你。』

Morning everyone,
Today is also such a beautiful day! Taking  a deep breathe in the morning refreshed me a lot!
Today's verse is a challenge to everyone including me,
We are so easy falling into the temptation of money,we have the desire of wanting more and more and lose our focus.
Finance is always my challenge,
I always long for a stable income and good-paid job as It's been my prayer long time ago but my prayers not been answered,I used to complain God why he didn't give it to me as its a very simple and basic request!!! However, God did give me something that's enough for me that I can live a life. Amazingly I can even travel to Australia every year. Now I have to leave all to God as he must give me what I need. That's his promise - not to leave me or forsake me.
Wish you all have trust in him always!

Love
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言