2010年11月30日 星期二

2010 Nov 30 - Mark 13 - Brenda


Mark 13:31 
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. 
馬可福音  13:31 天地要廢去.我的話卻不能廢去。
 
Morning dear all,
 
It's a very nice day today and as I feel much better now.  Guess what? I've made the right decision to go to the sin study last night with Cat, together with Caca, Eva and Kathy.  Even though most of us were sick, God really led us and moved Cat's heart. she was very broken and went into tears the whole night.  I was so convicted and touched throughout the study.
 
It reinforces the verse I've read today that God's words will not pass away, even if the heaven and earth pass away.  As I am seeing Cat how she was led by the words of God and changed by it.  Let's continue praying for her and what's the next - cross study.
 
Wish all of us - bible talk and pair-up can encourage her on sunday by giving her a card, or give her a hug or even speak to her to ask her to keep it up with the study, it will definitely help!!!
 
Have a great day everyone!
 
Loveya!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言