Psalm 77:13-14 "Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? verse 14 You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples."
Wow God is truly amazing and nothing can compare to His glory. This scripture really touch my heart for these past two days as I remember how great God is and remember the miracles He has done this year and last year. I am inspired to hear about both Eric and Cat and so happy to get to know them too. Even though Cat could not communicate with me that well I could see on Sunday on the hike how open she is to know the truth. I also see that Eric's heart is very receptive (open) to know more about God. I will pray for miracles to be done in the bible talk above all to give God the glory as we are His workmanship in Christ Jesus. God will make the seeds grow. (1 Corinthians 3:7-9) 'So neither he who plants is anything nor he who waters, but [only] God Who makes it grow and become greater. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labour. For we are God's fellow workers.' God will bless your hearts of sacrifice. Ga yo.
Brenda I am inspired that you made the decision to go the study rather. I know it was hard for you to make this decision as I could see on Sunday night how you really wanted to go to the tournament. This is a great example to me and many sisters. When we deny ourselves or sacrifice for God it is not always easy to do it initially but in the end we feel more rewarded because we know we have done something more valuable in God's eyes. I would really like to have more opportunities to be involved in helping the lost even with my poor Cantonese! Praying that God can open a door me on PolyU next year to reach out to more Mainland students! This is my dream. Please pray for God's will.
I will be leaving for my hometown soon. Can't believe I have just one more night here and then I will be in African soil on Thursday morning. I am excited to see my brother getting married but also very happy to reunite with all my spiritual brothers and sisters in South Africa! We are all in one kingdom and of one spirit. No matter the cultural background we all serve one God. Amen.
May God inspire us to reach out more to the lost soils. Use our talents to serve Him more.
Love Shelley-bean
沒有留言:
張貼留言