1 Corinthians 4:20
20 For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power.
20 For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk but in power.
哥林多前書 4:20 因為 神的國不在乎言語、乃在乎權能。
Morning everyone!
I had a very refreshing morning as Shelley and I went out to the beach and pray. I felt that my soul has been washed and cleansed by God's nature.
Then I had the Qt (2nd) with my ex roomie Jenny in China harbour city and we had a good prayer together, especially pray for my dad as he's also very sick now and he was in the hospital yesterday and went there again today. He's suffering from the diarrhea,virus attacked the intestine due to food poisoning,as the doctor said. Hope all of you can pray for my dad. I really feel sorry for him to suffer illness at his age.
Today's verse is simple and powerful as our God is not a matter of talk since the arrogant knows how to talk well but what power they have? None. Unlikely the kingdom of God has the power as his words is very powerful!!!
I'm glad that Cat has sent us sms expressing how grateful she was with us to walk with her in this journey,she felt the love of God among us!
I also wanna take this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation to have such wonderful pair up brother. Their life examples inspire us, the girl to love Cat. I'm praying that we can bear our fruit together - both brothers and sister within this month. As this hasn't happened for ages(both Bt bear fruit in the same semester or even in month). Please pray for it happen as nothing is impossible in God as he's too powerful!!!
Love u all!
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言