2010年12月1日 星期三

2010 Dec 1 - Job 11 - Shelley


Job 11:7 'Can you fathom (fully understand) the mysteries of God? Can you probe the limits of the Almighty?'
 
God is deep and more deeper than any ocean we see on this earth. How can we understand God more? We can't really fully understand how He works but just make a firm decision to walk by faith and by His mighty power.  I realise that I still have so many questions about my life and where it is heading but only God can see the full picture and step by step He will show me and lead me gradually. Am I patient enough to wait on God to show me?
 
With God there is no limit. Yesterday I shared about the miracles that God can do in our lives. and adding to Brenda's point I pray for Cat and Eric to make it and for God to lead their hearts to fully knowing the truth and also pray for them to have deep convictions on the truth in their hearts and not just be persuaded by their immediate feelings or convincing of others. This morning's prayer with Brenda was good. We are both so busy that we need to make time to pray together but this morning was worth that effort! I got to drink in the fresh air at 6am which was a blessing from God and see some early swimmers enjoying the swim in the ocean.
 
Today I leave for South Africa. I feel overwhelmed as I have alot of things to do before I leave tonight and also when I arrive there my brother may need my last minute help on Thursday before the weddding as well as some disciples want to spend time with me. Pray for me to plan my time wisely and not put too much on my plate that I can't handle. Good times with my family is a bonus that cannot be taken away. Thanks be to God.
 
Praying for your dad Brenda. Please call him up today and send my love and greetings. Will continue to pray for him when I am in South Africa.
 
Have a good rest of the day everyone.
 
Love in Christ,
 
Shelley-bean

沒有留言:

張貼留言