2010年12月2日 星期四

2010 Dec 2 - Matthew 5 - Brenda


Matthew 5:4 
4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. 
馬太福音  5:4 哀慟的人有福了.因為他們必得安慰。
 
Morning Everyone!!!
 
I am soooooooooooo happy and excited this morning as I could finally see the sunrise la!!! As you might not know most of my sunrise prayers I didn't have the chance to see the sunrise, why? it's because of that I was standing at the wrong location as it wouldn't happen to see the sunrise. Or it happened to be a foggy day so I couldn't see it.  This morning God really blesses me and Anita so much as when we went out to the beach for morning prayer, we were seeing the sun rising steadily above the horizon and I could clearly see the 'salty egg yolk', it's amazingly stunning!!! God is powerful!!! We had a very good prayer this morning and again our prayer also includes that Cat and Eric can be baptised this month!!!
 
Today's verse reminds me again the sin study with Cat.  It's always challenging to have sin study with a friend, especially I have to be emotionally attached and bonded to that person which is obviously not my type.  It also reminds me of my sin study 13 years ago and I was challenged by  Ps 51: 17 My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise. 神 所 要 的 祭 就 是 憂 傷 的 靈 ;   神 啊 , 憂 傷 痛 悔 的 心 , 你 必 不 輕 看 。
 
Through the study I am learning how this verse works in our life"Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Those who go out weeping, 
carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy,carrying sheaves with them. 流淚撒種的,必歡呼收割。那帶種流淚出去的,必要歡歡樂樂地帶禾捆回來。"(詩126:5-6) -  it is really true as without a compassionate heart we could never reap!
 
Wish all of us would really have a broken and soft heart to feel for our sin and other people's sin!!!
 
Love
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言