Morning all,
Isaiah 40:29,30-31 'He gives strength to the weary, and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; the will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.'
Today was not such a good start for me as I wanted to wake up earlier and go for a jog in the fresh morning breeze but my body was too tired to wake up this morning. I kept waking up a few times in the middle of the night, did not have a smooth sleeping pattern. I struggled to get out of bed this morning but made a decision to still be happy that it's a new day and a new beginning. After reading this scripture I am very convicted. The reality is that everyone will be tired. The young and old alike. We can use 'I am feeling tired' as an excuse not to be giving but this is not what God reminds us in the scripture. The good news is that He has promised that he will renew our strength like eagles. Eagles are very noticable. They are big and soar so high in the sky. God says we can be like this. So even when we feel faint and low at this time of the year, we can live up to God's promise and feel renewed in our spirits even when our bodies tell us we feel tired and worn out.
So I hope we can all feel encouraged today that even though we have a busy life in Hong Kong and we are tired that we can get our hope and strength renewed by God that will motivate us to be giving and loving to people God puts along our paths and not be easy to complain. Today at school I can observe all the teachers are tired and can't wait to have their school holidays next week. It's that time of the year friends but lets not wait to have a holiday to be loving and giving lets be renewed by God Himself and get strength from Him to keep fighting to be our very best.
Love to you all. Have a wonderful day.
Shelley-bean 
沒有留言:
張貼留言