James 1:22-25
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.
雅各書 1:22 只是你們要行道、不要單單聽道、自己欺哄自己. 1:23 因為聽道而不行道的、就像人對著鏡子看自己本來的面目. 1:24 看見、走後、隨即忘了他的相貌如何。 1:25 惟有詳細察看那全備使人自由之律法的、並且時常如此、這人既不是聽了就忘、乃是實在行出來、就在他所行的事上必然得福。
22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. 25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.
雅各書 1:22 只是你們要行道、不要單單聽道、自己欺哄自己. 1:23 因為聽道而不行道的、就像人對著鏡子看自己本來的面目. 1:24 看見、走後、隨即忘了他的相貌如何。 1:25 惟有詳細察看那全備使人自由之律法的、並且時常如此、這人既不是聽了就忘、乃是實在行出來、就在他所行的事上必然得福。
Morning everyone!
Same as Shelley bean as I didn't sleep well last night perhaps i slept on the couch last night as my dad came over staying overnight and I let him slept at my room. Anyway its good to spend sometime with dad. We had yumcha this morning in Mawan.
I also feel sorry seeing dad getting older and he doesn't walk properly as he's got back pain and pain at his leg. He felt down at the balcony this morning luckily he didn't get hurt.
Today's verse is very convicted as when I love brothers and sisters or even someone we don't know. We have to take good care of our family. To me I don't have much time with dad and I realise I mustn't just say I love my dad but need to spend more time with him. Not just the hearer of the words but doer.
Xmas and new year is coming right the corner let's show our love to our family.
Love
Brenda
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言