2010年12月31日 星期五

2010 Dec 31 - Genesis 46 - Brenda

Hi Everyone,
 
This is my last journal in 2010 yay yay yay!!! Sorry for a bit late as I was outside the whole day and My mobile is running out of battery.  Today it's my last time to the QT station in Mei foo and thanks ah Yan again for arranging the QT station.  We were discussing about Jacob's fear throughout his life in chapter 46 from Gen.  I am so glad that we were all open to talk about our fear, some were having fear in relationship, some were having fears in their job and some were having fears towards future uncertainty of still being singles.  God really gives us each one of us a role to play and each role we do have our blind-spot that we are very fearful. Without faith we can't overcome the fear, just like Jacob he lived his whole life with lots of fear, but God says
 
Gen 46: 3-4
3“I am God, the God of your father,” he said. “Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you into a great nation there. 4 I will go down to Egypt with you, and I will surely bring you back again. And Joseph’s own hand will close your eyes.”When I read this scripture I was so touched as I always forgot God is there with me all the time.
 
 I just remember when I overcame fear I needed to pray a lot and let God involve my life, he's just like very close friend who listen and involve in my fears, whenever I was sick, or having conflict with sisters that we needed to resolve bad attitude, or involve my family issue, my finance etc.... It actually helped me a lot to overcome so that I have been able to learn to live life with faith.
 
Wish everyone of us live our 2011 with faith!!!
 
Love you all and wish you all have a great year!!!
Brenda
 
I am not going to the camp, as want to spend more time with my dad, and tomorrow I have a sunrise prayer with those sisters who have been with me for the sunrise prayer on the 1st Jan every year.
 
- Shelley enjoy your countdown in Cambodia and welcome back to HK tomorrow.
-Cat have a great time at home!

沒有留言:

張貼留言