2010年12月7日 星期二

2010 Dec 7 - Psalm 63 - Brenda


Psalm 63:3-4 
3 Because your steadfast love is better than life,my lips will praise you. 4 So I will bless you as long as I live;in your name I will lift up my hands.
詩篇  63:3 因你的慈愛比生命更好、我的嘴唇要頌讚你。  63:4 我還活的時候要這樣稱頌你.我要奉你的名舉手。
 
Morning everyone!
 
What a windy morning with temperature dropped abruptly, hope all of you could pamper yourself warm enough!
 
I arrived home in Mawan at 12:30am last night after travelling from North point where we studied the bible with CAT.  Though I was so exhausted I was super grateful that how God has made his work on Cat's life. Like what I read today in Ps - God's steadfast love never fail - better than life. 
 
We finished Repentence and Baptism studies last night and I could see how Cat has the right attitude torwards repentence as she's made decision to talk to her mom and brother and appologize to them and even treat them specially, as well as her friend in the previous church as She will ask her friend out to appologize to her face to face.  It's a very challenging decision but I could see how eager she wants to repent and she would take the challenge.  Please continue to pray for her heart towards the God-seeking path and she has the Godly sorrow instead of worldly sorrow.
 
Let's praize the lord as long as we live and witness God's miracle on people's life!!! Thanks again EVA being my spiritual partner in the study especially last night, you've done a great job!
 
Love you all!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言