Psalm 19 vs:1 & 5 The heavens declare the glory of God, the skies proclaim the work of his hands. In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun, which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pravilion.
As I flew in the aeroplane I was so lucky to see the sunrise last Thursday and the wonderful blue African skies. I feel so grateful to see it. When I lived in South Africa I used to take it for granted. The sky is so blue and the clouds form wonderful shapes. Imagine what heaven will look like one day!
It has been a wonderful occasion to visit South Africa. Times of refreshing. My brother's wedding was marvelous! The whole Read family were reunited and we savoured every moment of each other's company. We need to treasure our families. We don't know how long we have them around!
I also got to see three of my good friends even though I was so busy with the wedding, God brought the sisters to spend time with me which was fun and a great time of sharing from our hearts.
Let's never forget how awesome God really is despite the difficulties we will face in future or maybe some of our prayers have not been answered in our timing but God always knows what is best for us.
Have a great day in the Lord. I am safe and sound in Hong Kong and I feel I have energy at work today after a long flight. It can only be God renewing me with His majestic power. Amen.
Love, Shelley
沒有留言:
張貼留言