2010年12月9日 星期四

2010 Dec 9 - 2 Timothy 1 - Brenda


 Timothy 1:8-9
8 Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord, nor of me his prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of God, 9 who saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began. . . .
提摩太后書  1:8 你不要以給我們的主作見證為恥、也不要以我這為主被囚的為恥.總要按 神的能力、與我為福音同受苦難.  1:9 神救了我們、以聖召召我們、不是按我們的行為、乃是按他的旨意、和恩典.這恩典是萬古之先、在基督耶穌裡賜給我們的.
Morning dear all!!!
 
Agree with Shelley it was beautiful in the early morning as while I was on my ride to Tsingyi I was seeing it's getting brighter and brighter(sun rising). such a quiet morning that gave me lots of strength!!! Thanks Anita being my Thursday soul mate and we had a great time this morning at PolyU!
 
It was full of sharings at our HC last night to reveal our 2010! To me I felt so content in 2010 not just with all the busy schedule even though I've moved into two different household, I do appreciate lots of friendship this year and people that I've been able to involve.  God blesses me so much in 2010 and I am also looking forward to 2011! It will be a good one!  as "God saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of his own purpose and grace, which he gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began. . . . "
 
Wish all of us would understand God's purpose and his grace and live our life to the fullest!
 
love you all!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言