Deuteronomy 4:7 'What nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the Lord our God isnear us whenever we pray to him?' and 7:9 Know therefore that the Lord your God is God; he is thefaithful God, keeping his covenant (promise) of love to a thousand generations of those who love himand keep his commands.'
Goodmorning everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather that God has given us today. I woke up at 6am and went for an early morning jog around Park Island. I am amazed at how dark it is in Hong Kong at 6am. The sun only rose at 6:30am. I run all the way to the old Ma Wan village where I prayed for a few mintues. I got to see the beautiful white sea birds flying along the water. What a sight it was.
Today's scripture makes me realise how much God wants to be near us and shower us with his love and blessing. How can we respond to God's love? How much effort do we put in daily to be close to God? What plan do we have to make him more real in our life? Another thing I learned from the second part of the scripture is how obedient are we to follow God's commands even we don't feel comfortable to do it in the beginning, deny ourself and obey God will help us feel his closeness and love more.
If we receive His amazing love for us, Are we willing to love Him back by spending time with Him daily and obeying Him from the heart?
I hope we can all experience His deep and amazing love for us. His promises are eternal and His love never fails.
Have a blessed day everyone.
Love,
沒有留言:
張貼留言