Morning all,
Hebrews 12:5 And you have forgotten that word of encouragement that addresses you as sons: My son and daughter, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you.
Brenda we will all miss you very much. Home won't be the same with all your help and assistance and very easy to communicate my needs to you in English and not that Eva is around I have to learn to speak more slowly and also get to know Eva more but I know Eva is very easy going and we can learn valuable things from each other. Look forward to the challenge to learn more from others that are different to me.
I will also keep in touch with Joey and pray for her to have humble heart. I know dealing with someone emotional is not easy but God wants us to learn from these kind of people too so that we can grow in our own characters to love more unconditionally and to be patient with others who are different to us. Every person is at different levels of spirituality in their lives and it can be hard to tell with proud people but God also call us to respect them and bear with them in patience and love in His strength.
I have two exams in February that I need to start studying for so I know it's going to take a lot of planning and discipline on my part to do well in them as I was not so motivated to do all my assignments. Thanks to Daniel who is a great example to help me to plan better and be more disciplined in my studies.
On another note I was so encouraged during my date yesterday with Daniel that he was so eager to take the lead and share with me what was preached in Railway yesterday on our theme on Faith this year for the HKCOC. He shared that the problems we will encounter will be good for us to face and not for us to get 'stuck' in the problem but to rise above it and grow more and learn 'endurance' in the face of difficulties we will face in future. Thanks to my dear boyfriend for inspiring me so much on our date yesterday. It was one of the most spiritual times I have had with you!!!
Lets decide to walk into 2011 with great faith and courage and to not take light God's discipline to 'train' us in our characters to be more like Him. Amen.
Safe travels Brenda and I have no doubt that you will have loads of adventures in Aussie.
Love Shelley-bean
沒有留言:
張貼留言