2011年1月5日 星期三

2011 Jan 05 - 2 Corinthians 4 - Shelley


Glad you are enjoying Perth Brenda is one of the real blessings from God. Enjoy every second of it!
 
2 Corinthians 4:7 'But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.'
 
God is so amazing. His power no one can understand but when we live a life of deep faith in 2011 when we will see God working in different times of our lives. Every life has a season like it mentions in Ecclesiates 3:1-8 a time for everything under the sun. We will face good times, dry seasons, sad times and happiest moments but in all this I realise it's important to embrace God as the center of my life and to continue to rely on His power to work according to His grace and mercy. I read this morning in Psalms that at times we need to wait for God to act. His timing is not always our timing but what we learn that is so valuable in waiting is faith. I am naturally not a very patient person but at times I have learned when I wait for God to act He will always give us the best more than we ever imagined.
 
Daniel has interview today so please pray that if it's God's plan for him to get the job that it would be very clear.
 
Have a blessed day.
 
Love Shelley

沒有留言:

張貼留言