Hey everyone!!!
It's my 2nd day in perth, today it's a bit cooler as just have shower which brings the heat down a bit. How are you everyone, miss you heaps!!!
Today I am reading Jeremiah 31:3
The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.
This year is about the faith of the year, The Lord always appeared to me far away and sometimes I have doubts whether he's with me whenever touble comes, however as I promised to Lord that to know and let him be my Lord in my life 13 years ago and therefore I would try my best to love him and would continue my faithfulness to him wherever I am. I would be explore the city and tour around today. Hv joined the local tour for tomorrow and will join another one in Pinacles on friday which is quite far away from the city where I stay and it is a dessert, soo looking forward to it. Ok everyone enjoy your day and have a good fight everyday!!!
Love
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言