2011年1月6日 星期四

2011 Jan 06 - 1 Corinthians 12 - Shelley


Good morning on this cold brrr day.
1 Corinthians 12:12 The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ.

AI even though I don't understand everything you wrote to us I can see you heart behind wanting to know and be closer to God. Keep it up!

Today was a challenging day for me to wake up to as I wanted to go jogging at around 6am this morning and I invited Eva to join me but when I heard the wind howling outside I changed my mind and decided to sleep in more. It was not a good start to my morning but I decided to be grateful to be healthy and don't have any pain in my body as I know some people are really struggling to fight off cancer and viruses. Being grateful for the small things is valuable as it will keep us from having a positive attitude in life.

The scripture is a good reminder to me that we are one family, one body and that no matter how I feel or no matter how busy my day is that I still need to encourage the family of God. We all have a part to play in God's family, it is not just left to the BTL but everyone is a unit and we all have talents that can be use to glorify God. I ask God today to help me to recognise my talent and to use it to help others to develop their talents for Him.

Let's make the most of today even though it is so cold out there. God's word can keep our hearts warm to love one another.
Love Shelley-bean 

沒有留言:

張貼留言