Good afternoon all,
Friday has finally arrived although it's very cold day. It's almost the weekend. Yay!
Last night I had a meeting with Caca, Connie Ho, Eva and Ivy. I shared about my Christian life. How I became a disciple. The times when I really struggled the most in my walk with God and what helped me have the same conviction about remaining a Christian after 14 years. I realise the challenges that are ahead of me to move to Railway sector and I pray for God to walk with me every step of the way as I need to have a learner's heart and speak more Cantonese to allow others from feeling any barrier towards me as a foreigner. The talk was challenging but also helpful to me in the eyes of the foreigner to really understand how disciples are in the Railway sector. Please pray for me to grab hold of what I have learned last night and have the courage to walk in faith as I step into a new environment.
2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."
This scripture is so amazing to me in that God promises that we don't need to be ashamed when our weakneses are pointed out but see it as an opportunity to grow and allow God's power to strengthen us and have the right motive to change because our conviction is that it's all about God and not how others react to us.
I hope we can share more with others we know well and not be afraid to speak the truth in love and share our weakenesses so we can all grow and please God.
Love to you all,
Shelley-bean
沒有留言:
張貼留言