Dear all,
Nice to meet you, I would try making typing QT in everyday even if new semester starts (on next monday).
First of all, I would like to share a good news, I got an opportunity to attend an interview of Engineering Trainee of Cathy Pacific on next Tue, this is a very rare chance as more than thousands apply and only about a hundred would be interviewed.
I surely not expected to have a chance for that, but when i check e-mail yesterday, I found the e-mail. I am very happy but a bit nervous. Please pray for me that I can go through the job interview with confidence.
A special appreciate to the church full time staff, as the trainee's salary is nearly equal to them.
Time for the QT msg; today, I have read through Psalm 98 & 99. Arrive Poly at 7:00am, it is very special to see the light turns the sky from dark to blue.
The following msg caught my attention.
Psalm 99:8 "O Lord our God, you answered them; you were to Israel a forgiving God, though you punished their misdeeds."
Forgive & Punishment
One of the main issue of X'ian life, to learn in the whole X'ian life, is to weight equally between forgiveness (grace) and the consequences of sin.
While grace is what God would like to give us - as we study seeking God - we describe it as the gift God would like to give us, and the plan which give us hope and future, bible also writing, in Romans 6:1-2 "What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? BY no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?"
Sometimes, when we forget to weight grace as important, we will be full of guilt, and this will lead to die.
Sometimes, when we forget to wight the consequences as important, we will not fighting hard to resist temptations, and this will make us far from God.
Luckily, I am grateful that I have a good DP relationship which can make these accountable, and I am looking forward to have more peers relationship to help too.
Hopefully, I can gain maturity through practicing in balancing the both side, as Hebrews 5:14 mentions: "But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil."
Share Faith
Another point to mention, the scriptures also make me have more convictions in share faith.
Since God is righteous and would punish for misdeeds, surely people will go to hell if they do not know the salvation and receive it form God.
Do you believe you are the one, the only one, who God chosen you to your school, department, office to bring the salvation to them? (thx for Aaron's class in the campus camp)
Do you truly believe they will down to sufferings in hell if you do not pass and share the message to them?
Let us turn "hell" to "heal", by our Almighty God!
(Sorry if the gag stumbles you! haha)
Cheers,
Andy
沒有留言:
張貼留言