2011年1月17日 星期一

2011 Jan 17 - Ephesians 3 - Brenda


Hey everyone!
 
Sorry for the late response as I went to the Australian open early in the morning and didn't have time to write my journal till now.
 
I enjoyed watching it as ever as I could see Federer playing today and he's super fit and done great today! Hope he can win the champion this year too.
 

Ephesians 3:20-21 
 20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Sometimes in my dream I wish I could play tennis as good as Federer, of course in reality it is impossible and that's why it only happens in my dream.  However when we look at God he could have immeasurable power far beyond what we can ask and imagine.  And what I need is to have power through prayer, and glorify him...
 
Glad to know your sharings and I am impressed to hear about Annie's sharing, good on you and keep it up! It's cold out there and hope all of us can warm each other up through our earnestness in praying for each other and encourage each other!
Love you all!
Brenda
Melbourne

沒有留言:

張貼留言