2011年1月18日 星期二

2011 Jan 18 - Ephesians 1 - Brenda


Ephesians 1:18-20 

18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
Morning everyone!!!

How are you guys! Saw you all on facebook doing the wonderful job for Hope as to be the volunteer, good on you! And I had a much relax time watching Australia Open yesterday With my Tennis friend from Hong kong Fiona, we had great fun and afterwards we had dinner with Fiona's parents here in Melbourne as her parents live in Melbourne.
2 days ago Joey sent me an email saying that she's discharged from the hospital already, she and her dad are recovering well and I just thank God that we just couldn't how great his power is. Not long ago her dad was in a critical conditional suffering liver cancer and liver failure but now after the long long surgery of Joey's donation of her liver to her dad, they are both well and recovering.
Also 2 days ago it was Sunday after church 2 souls were baptised into the body of Christ, one single woman and one teens, I could witness the baptism first time in Melbourne church and I am glad that they have a very good start this year. Praise the Lord!
For me sometimes I can do or try to do whatever I can think of myself or within my limitation, but I just need to let God and pray to God letting his power working in me and our ministry.  And this time of the year I can enjoy my holiday and in the meantime I am glad that I am off anything just stay focus listening to God's voice and praying to him and seek his further advice to my future goal and career.....
Love you and have a great day there in HK!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言