Hey Morning everyone!
Great to hear from Shelley-bean, 18 degrees? same as here in Melbourne but it's summer here in OZ. And your 1st House church in Railway, welcome!(even I'm not there). Wish you enjoy the fellowship with the bros and sis there!
Yeah I agree with u Shells God is with us all the time. I have the strong feeling here in Oz as I can see God's beautiful nature so easily and when I prayed to God this morning at the backyard of my house I can see the beautiful blue sky with lots of birds singing, next to the apple tree at the yard and I can just easily imagine God's listening to my prayer and singing to him.
Here's what I read today from the book 'The prayer of the righteous' by Mark Templer....
"God made everything we can see, and all we cannot see. He made all the stars. Some scientists tell us that if each were a grain of sand, they would cover the entire earth a foot deep. Yet each one has a name known to God(Ps 147:4 - 4 He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. ), he made the mountains and the weather; He created the solar system and all the galaxies, yet he also 'reveals his thoughts to man' (Amos 4:13). The prophet Nahum said, the 'clouds are the dust of his feet'(Nahum 1:3). Not even a sparrow can fall to the ground without his knowing about it(Matt 10:29)......
I am so touched by how humble and gentle God is as even though he can do everything and rule the world he still let's us to make lots of decisions by ourselve as he respects us so much, he let us to decide if we really want to love him even though he wants to...
Have a great day in House church tonight and I am gonna have mine here with the Aussie....
Love
Bren
沒有留言:
張貼留言