Klara: Nice to see you find the way to rejoice in the Lord, it seems that you are not so happy in the previous week(s)
Cat: 好長wor, 欣賞你對 Millie 的study 的熱心,involve study 的確獲益良多的 ;)
Still reluctant to type Chinese
Today I continue to read Psalms, starting book V, Ch 107
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble,
and he delivered/ saved/ brought them from their distress." v6, 13, 19, 28
A sentence keep repeating in several paragraphs in this Psalm, like a song. With each paragraph includes a story how people dig into troubles and pray to the Lord.
Everyone has his own story, but what the turning point of their life is that when we pray to the Lord for help, God will never forsake us and will save us.
It also similar to what Klara share today, we need to be humble before God. It also reminds me Alex's sermon yesterday, when Handel lost his focus in music and read the bible for help.
Have a nice spend time with a campus, Raymond, today, and share (help me to recall back) about how God trained me up in campus. At first, what I give to God would be time and a learning heart, time to share faith, meet new fds, planning of events, studies; and then I find out the heart is more important, and try my best to love and encourage Steve; Then I realize God wants an honest and clear heart, and so learn to resist temptation of sins and also confession. And now trying to find back the faith and convictions to move on.
The more we tried to give up to God, the more blessing we would received. And before each turning point, I experienced man upsets and start want to solve/find it out by myself, isolate myself from others, it then down to more upsets. But what reli helps, is trying to embrace God, and ask him for help. "I don't want the situation continues, but I don't know what to do."
And every time, in the ways i don't know, God saves me and encourage me to continue, to the next challenge, or repent and to grow on my weakness. Super grateful that God is so patient!
Given up ourselves is still a hard job, as we grow, we tends to do things on our experience.
But it is the WAY 100% works.
So, super appreciate new disciples like AI, Cat and Eric's heart in seeking advices.
Time to go, let me end up with a scripture.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, fo I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light" Mt 11:28 - 30
Love in Christ
Andy
沒有留言:
張貼留言