2011年1月25日 星期二

2011 Jan 25 - Ecclesiastes 3 - Shelley


A right time for everything

Ecclesiastes 3:11 'He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has
also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom whta
God has doen from beginning to end.' 

 Goodmorning all,

Had a good start to my morning. God woke me up this time before 6am,
before my alarm clock went off! I went for a 20 minute jog around Ma
Wan. The air was more fresh than ever today it was good for my soul. 

Today's reading is so close to my heart this week as this whole
chapter 3 is talking about how there is a time for every activity
under the sun. He has made everything beautiful in its time. 

I think
sometime our human tendency (habit) is to want to rush God's time on
something we think is a need we want fulfilled but in God's eyes it's
important that it is developed over time and not necessarily when we
want it to happen. As over time our love and conviction mature and
develops. 

My heart rests in peace as I know my future is entirely in
God's keeping! I am surrendered and have to continue to surrender on a
daily basis to give all my needs and concerns to him about my future.
God is in complete control and he always works everything out for our
best interests. We need to wait on Him and rely on Him more to reveal
things to us in His own divine timing. 

2 Peter 3:8 'With the Lord a
day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.'

I hope this encourages all of us to wait on God to act and for God to
reveal what is best for our futures. 

Love in Christ, 
-- 
*Shelley Read*

沒有留言:

張貼留言