Goodmorning everyone,
Andy I agree with your points on how to handle persecution and weaknesses. We all have our weaknesses and we have to face up to it and take the responsibility to pray more to God to help us deal with it. Sometimes we see a weakness in our character it can feel overwhelming. David is a good role model as sometimes we see having 'emotions' is something we must hide or be ashamed of. Particularly I have witnessed this in the Chinese society that is in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong. Reading David's character helps us to see that it's natural to have emotions but the point is how do we make them constructive and direct them towards something that is positive and that God can turn around for the good. As God promises us in Romans 8:28 that inall things He works everything out for our God. In all things we face in life and all things we face about our true selves that we can give it over to God to help us work through it.
Today's reading:
2 Corinthians 12:9 'My Grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness, Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me.'
Philippians 4:13 'I can do everything through him who gives me strength.'
Through God's grace and mercy when we face our weaknesses His power can work in amazing ways. If things always go well in our life then how can we learn to rely on God's power?
I hope we can all face our weaknesses and be determined to spend more time with God to help us change and face situations that are not easy in our own strength.
Love in Christ,
Shelley-bean
沒有留言:
張貼留言