Colossians 3:9-14
9 Do not lie to one another, seeing that you have put off the old self with its practices 10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge after the image of its creator.
哥羅西書 3:9 不要彼此說謊.因你們已經脫去舊人、和舊人的行為、 3:10 穿上了新人.這新人在知識上漸漸更新、正如造他主的形像.
3:11 在此並不分希利尼人、猶太人、受割禮的、未受割禮的、化外人、西古提人、為奴的、自主的.惟有基督是包括一切、又住在各人之內。 3:12 所以你們既是 神的選民、聖潔蒙愛的人、就要存〔原文作穿下同〕憐憫、恩慈、謙虛、溫柔、忍耐的心。 3:13 倘若這人與那人有嫌隙、總要彼此包容、彼此饒恕.主怎樣饒恕了你們、你們也要怎樣饒恕人。 3:14 在這一切之外、要存著愛心.愛心就是聯絡全德的。
3:11 在此並不分希利尼人、猶太人、受割禮的、未受割禮的、化外人、西古提人、為奴的、自主的.惟有基督是包括一切、又住在各人之內。 3:12 所以你們既是 神的選民、聖潔蒙愛的人、就要存〔原文作穿下同〕憐憫、恩慈、謙虛、溫柔、忍耐的心。 3:13 倘若這人與那人有嫌隙、總要彼此包容、彼此饒恕.主怎樣饒恕了你們、你們也要怎樣饒恕人。 3:14 在這一切之外、要存著愛心.愛心就是聯絡全德的。
Morning everyone!
Today is a bit warmer and I feel much better now. As for the past couple of days I really struggled in such a freezingly cold weather. Imagine I'm coming back from the hot summer up to 30 sometimes 49 degree and all the sudden I need to survive in 6-7 degree as here is colder in the island.
The verse today talk about how we should put off the old self with practice and put on the new self. Not only was the weather put off the cold self and put on the warm self,I also need to renew my mind and keeping putting up new things. God is amazing and he has put lots of ppl around us and we need to keep putting our old self like self focus,laziness,ungrateful,pride,....instead putting up our 'love'. I heard there are also lots of ppl coming to the briefing last night for ShineR and I'm proud of every one of you who really pay effort and put up your new self everyday to love ppl around u!
I'm having QT with joey now and will accompany her to QM for doctor's appointment.
Bye now and have a fruitful day!
Love
Brenda
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言