2011年2月16日 星期三

2011 Feb 16 - Psalm 132 - Andy


Dear all,

其實今朝唔知醒 @@,所以ARM ARM 先QT 完

今日睇的聖經,好被大衛同所羅門對神的心去激勵!

Psalms 132

This Psalm talks about some history of the Ark
From Ephrthah / Jarr to Zion, where the Holy Temple is not yet built.

"I will not enver my house - or go to my bed - ... till I find a place for the Lord..."    Psalm 132: 3 - 5

David is so eager to find the Ark and to bring it back to Zion, although it makes some times to make this happen.
(2 Samuel 6).

v11 is an interpertion of 1 KINGS 8:25 - When Soloman finish
This made me recall the sermon that Andy's said 2 weeks before.
And the prayer of Soloman is very inspiring.

He prays for that everyone who came to the Holy Place to pray, their prayers would be answered.
And he makes a lot of sacrifies (120, 000 sheeps +........)
The picture is so glory.

The two points make me to reflect that do I have the eagerness and readiness to build relationship with God (as David), 
and the heart to glorify God wholeheartedly (like Soloman)?


Cheers,
Andy

沒有留言:

張貼留言