Dear all,
(Do you know: no one have share anything on Acts on QT corner before the new semester start)
This QT material is more flexible as you can chose either day of two to read, and so that it won't affect my QT schedule.
There are many characters affects by my traditions: For example, put my belief on Chances and Knowledge instead of Faith, Try to look good and please others , being a supporter instead of taking the lead.
These makes me grow slow, and easy to compromise truth, and lack of courage to confront others.
The QT did make me reflect what I need to grow.
Miss Kenneth very much.
Also read Psalm today,
Psalms 139:23 - 24 " Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."
There are many things I need to think about, my academic workload, start finding a job, ministry and also relationshipsss,
sometimes would find it very hard to get to the focus, what should be the most important? And in every aspect, there are many breakdownsssssssss....
The way I try to overcome is to think they are chances for "broaden my sight" "擴張我的境界" (雅比斯的禱告), but it is still hard tasks to due with.
The verse today make me feel more secure that God will lead us to the everlasting way and he knows what we are thinking of.
Academic workload:
Project 1 - Product design:
I face a member who try to dominate all the time and hard to teamwork, he would consult the professor himself, and then ask you what do you think the project should be, and then he will ban you and tell you that the prof. said we should do in another ways. Being take advantages by his "knowledge", sometimes think I am a grasshopper in front of him. (why not he just said he has consulted the teacher, and then we discuss under the prof. idea?)
Project 2 - Business Plan:
I do not know why an Engineering student need to hand in a business plan project, but that's it.
We need to touch about the unknown part - Marketing plan and financial plan. And all of the group members is doing a lot of part time jobs.
I find it very hard to push them to work according to the schedule
Project 3 - Final Year Project:
Quite lagging behind and I find it fear to touch it, and there are 4 weeks to the draft report.
So there is what I facing in 1 of the 4 aspects, I surely need your help to pray for me ^^.
Cheers,
Andy
沒有留言:
張貼留言