oodmorning everyone,
John 15:19 - Amplified version
If you belonged to the world, the world would treat you with affection and would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world [no longer one with it], but I have chosen (selected) you out of the world, the world hates (detests) you.
I hope we all have a good day of fasting today. We are all God's holy priesthood and are of the light. The world will hate us for doing good deeds but I believe we are all foreigners to this world even though we live in this world. Last night I was in Central with some of the other NET teachers and I am reminded what this world really is. People only focus on money and fame and their statuses.
Personally I want to fast for having a heart that always keep my passion and fire for God. Sometimes being an old disciple it's easy to lose track of my focus and feel dry inside my heart. I feel we have to pray for constant renewal and close connection to God. When we feel closely connected to God and other Xian's then it's easy to be fruitful and win others to God. Nothing is impossible for Him to accomplish in our lives.
Have a good day today :-)
Love in Christ.
--
Shelley Read
沒有留言:
張貼留言