2011年3月9日 星期三

2011 Mar 09 - Ecclesiates 7 - Shelley


Morning all,
 
Ecclesiates 7:14 When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.
 
This scripture serves as a great reminder to me today to be content in all circumstances. To except that as Xian I will face good and bad times. I still need to fix my eyes on Jesus Hebrews 12: 2 no matter what happens. At this time my family is facing a tough time and I am drawn more to pray for them and rely on God. It also helps me to grow in my faith and dig deeper into God's word.
 
I wish that all of us can rely more on God. When the tough times comes we can face it all with God's mighty strength.
 
Have a blessed day.
 
 
-- 
Shelley Read

沒有留言:

張貼留言