2011年3月2日 星期三

2011 Mar 02 - Colossians 3 - Shelley


Good afternoon all,
 
Colossians 3: 1 - 2 'Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. verse 2 Set your mind on things above, not on earthly things.' 

It's been awhile since I posted my QT on email. This scripture has been so much on my heart today as I have been going through my day at work. We all have our temptations, evil desires that can distract us from getting closer to God. It can be a barrier for our hearts feel His love. I can get distracted at times and I am reminded that I need to set my heart on things above and not allow my heart and mind set on worldly things such as selfishness, get recognition from the world. I am encouraged that God helps us in our weakness and I need to take more of a responsibility to fight to be close to Him all the time. We all go through our dry patches spiritually but there is hope as God is willing to help us and He has put others in our lives to encourage us.
 
I hope all of us can get some help and remain open with others about our struggles. God is faithful to all His promises. Keep training ourselves to be Godly, it doesnt just fall into our laps. Continue to fight the good fight of faith. Amen.
 
Love in Christ,
 
Shelley

沒有留言:

張貼留言