Dear all,
QT Corner Time ^^
If you wake up early today, you would know that the weather was very nice this morning (notice: past tense).
Wake up early will most likely give you a better move as a relax start (instead of a rush morning).
Thx Eric and Kenneth
It seems that my "Psalms" Plan has lagged behind.
Today read Psalms 143
v5 said
"I remember the days of long ago;
I meditate on all your works
and consider what your hands have done. "
So it follows a short meditation on "all God's work"
God's creation of the world: much more than we needed
Then think of God's "projects": (I cannot avoid thinking of the projectssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss)
How God uses different ways to change people life, he can use authority, but no, he loves us and gave us freedom to choose
micro-ly (微觀), I think of the plans and visions that God has been giving to me.
What he tries to do to encounter with me.
Since children church, teens, campus......
Through growing very slowly, I think God will remember (even if I have forgotten) every breakthrough I have passed, in faith, love and responsibleness, and every step move towards to God.
20+ years has passed, and the short meditation has motivated myself to have more faith on God's plans towards what is (the challenges/ struggles) facing ahead.
Cheers,
Andy
沒有留言:
張貼留言