Morning dearest all,
Was qutie a refreshing morning have QT with Anita at 7am as usual but this time we were in Tsing YI. Glad that I always have my spiritual partner with me and Anita is one of them.
Last night was quite a touching night after watching 'Eric Liddell' inspiring tory, my heart was stirred up as I can truly see a real life who carries the spirit of the christ and lived his life to the full for though he died in his young age. 'The secret of my success over the 400m is that I run the first 200m as fast as I can. Then, for the second 200m, with God's help I Run Faster."
In our Xian life, we would run as fast as we can most somehow when we are down and disappointed, we would have God's help who made us running faster.
In Ps 27:1
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
Shall we leave all our burdens to God as he's the one who gives me strength of my life!
Love
Brenda
沒有留言:
張貼留言