2011年1月10日 星期一

2010 Jan 10 - Luke 15 - Brenda


Morning everyone!!!
 
Longgggggg time no see ah!!! I am back to Melbourne my sweet home! Back to my QT corner today, are you guys doing well and I already miss you soooooo much, a bit of home sick, hehe!!!
 
But I did have a wonderful time in Perth with my friend Amy, who's the sister of my sister-in-law, we went for 4WD, sand boarding you can look at it on my facebook.
 
Today I am reading Luke 15:20 and I am very very touched with tears. 
20 So he got up and went to his father.
   “But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him. "
I am so touched is because God's throwing open his arms to us, even when were were sinners he would still throw his arms to us.  I still remember when I was a little kid I was scared to run into my dad when I made mistake or did something nasty, not until he started to talk to me or forgave me.  As times went by I had been the same to my parents.  When I looked at the scripture here I am so melted that God actually is the one who initiated to run to his son and opened his arms around him and kissed him.  God's love is unconditional because he's glad that he's seeing his son coming back home.
This time I also think of Joey a lot as she was baptised in HK in 1996 and went to Canada a year later, but left the church a few years after being moved there, luckily she brought his younger brother Ryan to the church before she left and her brother was baptised & has been a very faithful disciple since then. She and her family all live in Mawan. Joey's been coming to the church recently, her father was diagnosed with liver failure and need liver transplant immediately, Joey is the one who donate her liver to her dad and will have the surgery today, she sent me message to ask me to pray for her and her family.  So please pray for her and her father that the surgery goes smooth and they both all recover soon and they would see God's miracles works on her family.
Love you all and have a great day!
Brenda

沒有留言:

張貼留言